ZB will officially start The Nineteenth Vote for Listing at 14:00 on December 30, 2020 (GMT+8). The winning projects of this round will be listed on ZB.com for trading. The community can participate by voting with ZB Token.
The projects eligible for this round’s community vote are as follows (in no particular order):
1. Project Name: BDM(Best Dreams Manager)
Official website: https://bdmprotocol.com/
2. Project Name: GUSDT(Global USDT Token)
Official website: https://gusdt.io/
3. Project Name: UZ(UZ Token)
Official website: https://www.qynzjj.com/
4. Project Name: AGI(SingularityNET)
Official website: https://singularitynet.io/
1) Voting Time: from 14:00 on December 30, 2020 to 14:00 on January 1, 2021 (GMT+8)
2) Voting Rules:
▪ The projects in the voting list do not sell the token share. Therefore, this round of voting will not offer project token for purchasing, and the vote will not have token rewards. Please carefully consider before voting.
▪ ZB.com aims to select projects that deliver not only innovative technology but also wide community support. ZB users use ZB Tokens to vote, and the project that gets more than 2,000,000 ZB votes will be eligible for listing.
▪ For projects that meet the listing requirements, ZB Tokens will not be returned. If the projects fail to meet the listing standards, then no project will be listed. In such a case, the ZB Tokens used for voting will be returned after the voting deadline.
▪ The qualified projects will be listed for trading in the order of reaching the requirements.
▪ Users can support more than one project, and the vote can't be canceled.
Once the voting is officially started, you can
Click the link to enter the voting page: https://www.zb.center/vote
All investments are subject to high market risk. Please make your investments very cautiously. The contents of this announcement and other information in ZB do not constitute investment advice, and ZB will not be liable for any direct or indirect losses arising from such information. ZB does not assume any responsibility for your investment.
At the same time, for voting projects, ZB only verifies the basic information such as team KYC and conducts commercial evaluation of the project. When voting or participating, you need to have sufficient investment experience and ability to withstand risks. ZB are not responsible for any of their business activities that may cause risks. If the project has a clear law prohibition at your location, please send us an email to inform us that ZB will block its token for users in the designated area, and may even delist the token and provide all necessary legal information assistance.
Thanks for your support!
ZB Global TeamDecember 28, 2020