In order to reward our API users, ZB.com launches "ZB Futures API Open Test Trading Competition, Share 500,000 ZB Reward". The details are as follows:
Rules: During the event, API users who open futures trading will receive 10,000 ZUSD as the test fund to participate in the open beta demo trading competition.
Participants: All API users
Open Trading Pair: ZBTC/ZUSD and ZETH/ZUSD
Activity Period: 10:00 on September 2, 2021 (GMT+8)（The end time will be announced later）
Activity 1: Demo Trading Competition
After the open test activity, ZB Futures will rank the participants according to the total API transaction volume of the futures and distribute the following rewards. (This activity is for all API users participating in the futures trading competition.)
Activity 2: Exclusive for Returning API Users
After the open test activity, ZB Futures will rank the participants according to the total API transaction volume of the futures and distribute the following rewards.
Note: This activity is limited to eligible returning API users. Returning API User Definition: a user (including spot and margin) who did not create the API for the first time and did not trade with API between 2021/06/01 00:00 and 2021 1/08/31 24:00 (UTC+8).
Activity 3: Exclusive for New API Users
During the event, users who create the ZB API for the first time and have more than 5,000ZUSD of total futures trading volume during the open test will receive 20ZB in each. The total prize pool is 100,000 ZB, first-come, first get.
Activity 4: Bug Feedback
During the event, API users can submit bugs through the Futures API Open Test Feedback Form to participate in the feedback activity, and all users who submit valid bugs will be rewarded with digital currency gifts worth no less than 50ZB. Valid bugs will be selected in accordance with the order of submitting.
Futures API Open Test Feedback Form: https://forms.gle/APtHCWtqEQoF1wwp7
Activity 5: Other benefits
1. Top 10 API users participating in Activity 1 and 2 will get VIP9, the highest VIP tier of ZB.com, for one month. Users ranked from Top 11 to Top 30 will get a month of VIP5.
2. API users who participate in this activity can contact [email protected] to participate in ZB Spot/Margin Special Market Maker Program. Negative rates is coming soon and the rebate is up to 0.007%.
3. API users ranked between 11 and 50 in activity 1 and 2 will get 30 USDT of fee deduction every month for 3 consecutive months.
4. All API users who participate in this activity can get a deduction money of 20 USDT.
1. Rankings will be published after the end of the open test.
2. During the open test, the fund transfer function will be disabled for the futures account. ZBTC, ZETH, and ZUSD of the account are simulation assets and can only be used for test;
3. The reward will be distributed to the winner's account within 5 working days after the announcement of the winners list;
4. Multiple accounts are not supported to accumulate revenue, and sub-accounts will not be rewarded for participating in activities;
5. Any cheating behavior during the event, such as fake volume, batch registration of accounts, self-buying and self-selling, or blackmailing, will be disqualified;
6. Experience Fund: Experience fund can be used as trading margin, and can also deduct account loss, commission fee and capital fee of trading perpetual futures (excluding spot). When deducting the corresponding fee, the experience fee will be deducted prior to the user's own fund. Experience fund cannot be withdrawn and transferred, but profits obtained from trading with experience fund can be withdrawn and transferred.
Deduction Money: The deduction money can only be used to deduct the fee of perpetual futures(excluding spot) transaction.When deducting the corresponding expenses, the deduction money will be deducted prior to the user's own fund.
7. ZB Futures reserves the right of final interpretation of this activity.
Telegram Group: https://0.plus/ZB_futures, https://t.me/ZB_futures
Futures Business: [email protected]
ZB Futures Team
September 1, 2021
Telegram: ZB English https://t.me/ZB_English, ZB Support https://t.me/ZB_support
Twitter: @ZB_Group https://twitter.com/ZB_Group
Facebook: @ZB HK https://www.facebook.com/zb.hk.9
Linkedin: ZB Group linkedin.com/company/zb-digital-assets-group
Medium: ZB.com https://medium.com/@zbhkReddit: r/ZBExchange https://www.reddit.com/r/ZBExchange/