Gate.io Announcement on Distribution of First MOVR Rewards for Winning Bidders in KSM Slot Auction Project of Moonriver-Announcements-Gate.io

Gate.io 09-06 10:22 相关类型 活动


Moonriver won the Kusama parachain auction. Now Gate.io is going to distribute the tokens. According to Moonriver’s official news outlets, the reward distribution ratio will be for each 1 KSM (Kusama) that was lent to the Moonriver project, the investor will receive 14.5677 MOVR (Moonriver) tokens. 30% of this reward will be given immediately once Moonriver is fully launched on Kusama. The remaining 70% will be released in equal increments within the 48 week parachain slot lease period.



Previously, Gate.io was unable to vote on KSM issues on behalf of Moonriver due to the Moonriver project teams limited participating countries and regions. Fortunately, after coordination and communication, the project teams agreed to distribute MOVR rewards to users who participated in KSM Slot: Lock-up KSM & Earn MOVR.



Gate.io Moonriver rewards for winning bidders are as follows:

1. 30% has been distributed according to the number of users participating;

2.The remaining 70% will be distributed weekly before the end of the lock-up period (approximately one year).



For event details and rules, please click to view the following announcement:

Gate.io Announcement Regarding The Release of KSM Token and Rewards Solutions for Moonriver Slot Auction Users

Join KSM Slot Auction with one-click on Gate.io (Karura project reopen)



Users can enter “Wallet - Billing Details” to query the reward distribution.





Gate.io has launched the MOVR trading for the first time. Click to participate:

USDT trading: https://www.gate.io/trade/MOVR_USDT

ETH trading: https://www.gate.io/trade/MOVR_ETH







Gate.io reserves the right for a final interpretation of the event. If you have any questions, please contact online customer service.








Gate.io is a Cryptocurrency Trading Platform Since 2013



Top ranking, Trustworthy, Transparent





Sign up to enter the crypto gateway and get 40% commission from referrals



Download iOS/Android App right now.





Follow us on social media



Twitter: https://twitter.com/gate_io



Telegram:https://t.me/gateio



Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/gateioglobal



Medium:https://medium.com/@gateio





Gate.io Team



September 6th, 2021





Gate.io最新公告查看更多

    活动更多